BLUE STRIPES

14:54 Unknown 0 Comments


We spent the last few days at my parents in Hanover. It was nice to see my family and some friends again. We shot these pictures at my birthday on the 15th August in the garden of my parents. I can not get enough of striped shirts - they give every look a maritime touch. I combined it whith this chrochet skirt that I bought from Zara and accessoires in my favorite color blue.

Die letzten Tage waren wir bei meinen Eltern in Hannover. Es war schön meine Familie und einige Freunde wieder zu sehen. Diese Bilder haben wir an meinem Geburtstag am 15. August im Garten meiner Eltern geschossen. Von Streifenshirts kann ich nicht genug kriegen – sie verleihen den Outfits einen maritimen Touch. Kombiniert habe ich das Shirt mit diesem Häkelrock, den ich bei Zara gekauft habe, und Accessoires in meiner Lieblingsfarbe blau.

Biz birkaç gün Hanover’de ailemle geçirdik. Ailemi ve bazı arkadaşlarımı yine görmek güzeldi. Bu resimleri benim doğum günümde ailemin bahçesinde çektik. Çizgili bluzlara hayranım outfitlere maritim bir hava veriyorlar. Bluzu bu Zara’dan aldığım dantel etekle ve mavi aksesuarlarla kombine yaptım.



TOP/BLUZ: ZARA
SKIRT/ROCK/ETEK: ZARA
WEDGES: ZARA

You Might Also Like