GRAY

12:14 Unknown 2 Comments



This is a typical Deryosh outfit. I love to combine blazers with skirts and dresses. I have already reported how much I like this blazer. I wear the gray blazer more than my black one, because gray fits to all colors and the contrast is softer. This time I combined it with gray wedge boots and tights and with my beloved silk skirt which I bought at Comptoir de Cotonniers. The bag is a gift from my boyfriend - I love this Bag!

Dies ist ein typisches Deryosh Outfit. Ich liebe es Blazer mit Röcken und Kleidern zu kombinieren. Ich hatte ja bereits berichtet, wie sehr ich diesen Blazer mag. Ich trage den grauen Blazer öfter als meinen schwarzen, da grau zu allen Farben passt und der Kontrast weicher ist. Hier habe ich ihn mit meinem heiß geliebten Seidenrock, den ich bei Comptoir de Cotonniers gekauft habe, mit grauen Wedgeboots und Strumpfhosen kombiniert. Die Tasche ist ein Geschenk meines Freundes – ich liebe diese sie!

Bu tipik bir Deryosh kıyafeti. Ben blazerleri etek ve elbiselerle kombine yapmayı seviyorum. Ben zaten bu gri blazeri ne kadar sevdiğimi daha önce yazmıştım. Siyah blazerimden daha sık giyimiyorum, çünkü gri her renge uyuyor ve kontrastı siyah’dan daha yumuşak. Bu sefer Comptoir de Cotonniers’den aldığım ipek etekle, gri botlarla ve taytla kombine yaptım. Çanta erkek erkadaşım’dan hediye - ben bu cantaya bayılıyorum!


BLAZER: ZARA
SKIRT: COMPTOIR DE COTONNIERS
T-SHIRT: MANGO
TIGHTS/ STRUMPFHOSEN: COS
BAG/TACHE/ÇANTA: DESIGUAL

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare:

Amaya Lavid. hat gesagt…

Hi!! Nice blog and nice looks!! :)
Follow you from Spain!

Look at my blog:
http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/
I wish you like it!!

Kisses!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh, thank you!

Your blog is very cool.
I follow you too :)

Besos!