AZTEC QUEEN

04:19 Unknown 0 Comments



Today I show you a beach outfit: This dress with Aztec prints is the best beach dress for me. I combined it with this snake prints sandals that I got from my mum. I like it comfortable on vacations, so I prefer flat sandals on holidays.

Heute zeige ich euch ein Strandoutfit: Dieses luftige Kleid mit Aztekenmuster ist das absolute Strandkleid für mich. Dazu trage ich diese Sandalen mit Schlangenmuster, die ich von meiner Mutter bekommen habe. Ich mag es im Urlaub gemütlich, deshalb ziehe ich im Urlaub am liebsten flache Sandalen an.

Bugün size bir plaj kıyafeti gösteriyorum. Aztek desenli bu elbise benim için tam bir plaj elbisesi. Elbiseyi annemden hediye aldı ğım yılan desenli sandaletler’le kombine yaptım. Ben tatil’de rahat ayakkabı giyimeği tercih ediyorum.








DRESS/KLEID/ELBİSE: ZARA
BAG/TASCHE/ ÇANTA: ADIDAS
SANDALS/SANDALETLER: GIFT



You Might Also Like